The journey starts from the top research facility in Los Almos, a heavily armed convoy was loaded with parts of a new kind of bomb which is a product of two billion dollars and 3 years of research, completely untested at this point. The journey that will ultimately end in Hiroshima.
Truman Warning (Short Documentary Film), based on the true event will be premiere at 11:00am on 10-08-2022, the link for the same is given below
Watch here : THE TRUMAN WARNING
Poster Release for the Truman Warning are :
• In September 2nd 1945, aboard the USS Missouri, Japanese Foreign Minister Mamoru Shigemitsu and General Yoshijiro Umezu signed the instrument of surrender.
• The war was finally over after millions of deaths.
• In September 8th 1951, Japan signed the U.S. – Japan Security Treaty which brought Japan into a military alliance with the United States.
• Today, over 1.6 million people live and seem to be thriving in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, yet the Chernobyl exclusion zone, a 30 square kilometer area surrounding the plant, remains relatively uninhabited.
• Today, historians continue to debate.
• Was there another way to end the war?